Flavored oils are a must for your pantry! And they’re so easy to make!
- 1 cup of your favorite oil
- 1-2 teaspoons of your favorite herbs or spices
- 8 garlic cloves, crushed
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a saucepan.
- Crush the garlic cloves directly into the oil.
- Add your herbs and spices. (I like to use crushed red pepper flakes, cumin and dry Italian seasoning.)
- Gently heat the oil, stirring, until garlic is crisp and golden brown and the aromatics release their fragrance, about 3-5 minutes. (Do not walk away – it goes fast!)
- Cool and store in an airtight container in the fridge up to one month.
How to use it:
- Use to make an upgraded, quick salad dressing.
- Use as your go-to for everyday cooking.
- Serve it with your DIY garlic bread.
- Drizzle over grilled meat and vegetables.
- Top off your grilled pizzas with it.
- Use as a base for other sauces to increase the flavor.
Olive Oil Dispenser $18
Multi-function glass oil and vinegar dispenser. Can also be used to infuse your favorite herbs for tasty salad recipes or to store your homemade vinaigrette.
Oil & Vinegar Cruets $13
This 16-ounce clear glass cruet set holds flavored oils or vinegars.
Olive Oil Cruet $20
This stainless steel Tosca bottle holds 350ml of your favorite oil.
2 thoughts on “How to Make Flavor-Packed Infused Oils in 10 Minutes (or Less)!”