This creamy vegan pinky dragonfruit smoothie bowl was created to honor my fellow 30SecondMom contributor, Stephen Dimmick, and GlossiGirl‘s PINKY! creme lipstick!
- 2 Pitaya Plus Organic Dragon Fruit Smoothie Packs (found at Whole Foods)
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups coconut water
- 1 cup cashew or sweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen mangos
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop Vega Organic Vanilla Plant Protein
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 to 2 tablespoons organic agave (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cocoa nibs (optional)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 handful toasted, crushed cashews
- Toasted coconut (optional)
- Additional sliced strawberries or any additional fresh fruit you adore
Here’s how to make it:
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process on medium-high until desired consistency. Add more or less liquid depending on your preference.
- Place in a bowl and top with scrumptious toppings!
Then, slay the day away!