Show your fur babies some love with these homemade dog biscuits! They deserve a healthy snack, too!
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar carrot baby food
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
Here’s how to make them:
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until combined. The dough will be a bit sticky. Flour your work surface, any equipment and your hands.
- Roll out until 1/4-inch thick. Cut with floured cookie cutters.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven on a silicone mat for about 20-30 minutes. Look for edges to slightly brown. (Cooking times will vary on the size and thickness of your desired shapes.)
- When completely baked, turn oven off. Allow biscuits to cool and harden in the oven. Cool. Store in an airtight container.
OK for human consumption. Just sayin’!