- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 4 medium-size dinner rolls, cut into 2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1 (5.5-oz.) package spring greens mix
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups coarsely chopped turkey or ham
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Stir together first 2 ingredients in a bowl. Add bread cubes; toss to coat. Bake cubes in a single layer in a jelly-roll pan 3 to 5 minutes or until golden, stirring once. Cool completely on a wire rack (about 15 minutes).
- 2. Combine spring greens, next 3 ingredients, and toasted bread cubes in a serving bowl. Process vinegar and next 6 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Serve with salad.